The Customer Service Center (CSC) answers questions, provides case information, and updates case records of participants. If your case is not assigned to one of the following offices:
- Glendale District #02
- Pasadena District #03
- El Monte District #04
- Belvedere District #05
- Cudahy District #06
- South Special District #07
- Southwest Special District #08
- Wilshire Special District #10
- East Valley District #11
- Exposition Park District #12
- Metro Family District #13
- Civic Center District #14
- Metro East District #15
- Florence District #17
- San Gabriel Valley District #20
- Compton District #26
- South Central District #27
- South Family District #31
- San Fernando District #32
- Lancaster District #34
- Pomona District #36
- Metro North District #38
- Norwalk District #40
- Santa Clarita District #51
- Rancho Park District #60
- Paramount District #62
- Lincoln Heights District #66
- Lancaster General District #67
- Metro Special District #70
- Medi-Cal LTC District #80
- West Valley District #82
- Southwest Family District #83
- Hawthorne Medi-Cal District #92
please continue to call your Eligibility Worker at your local district office.
The CSC is a “single point of contact” providing services for all CalWORKs, CalFresh, Medi-Cal, and General Relief program participants served at these offices.
CSC Telephone Numbers
(626)569-1399 (310)258-7400 (818)701-8200
Toll Free Number 1-866-613-3777
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
From 7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
Self-Service Automated Component
For your convenience, the Customer Service Center has added a self-service automated system. You will have access to your case record 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. This automated system will provide you with case-specific information such as: case status, benefit amount, QR7/MSR status, and other general information without the need to speak to a live Customer
- To access the automated system, just dial the toll free number.
- You must have your ten digit Customer ID number and six digit Personal Identification Number (PIN). If you don’t have the Customer ID/PIN, request one when you speak to a Customer Service Representative.
- You can customize your PIN, thru the IVR using your current PIN or simply ask the Customer Service Center representative to assist with a personalized PIN
- The system is designed with the text to speech feature (you can speak out your selection or use the phone touch tone dial pad to enter your selection).
- This service is available in English and Spanish only.
When calling the Customer Service Center, you can receive contact numbers to emergency services regarding Child Abuse, Elder Abuse, Domestic Violence, and Suicide Prevention. If you select this feature in error, you will receive instructions on how to return to the main menu.
HELP US, HELP YOU!
To better assist you, please have your Case Number and any correspondence you have received regarding your case as well as a pen and paper available when calling the Customer Service Center
DPSS Program Hotlines
For your convenience, you may choose to be connected to the recorded information regarding Welfare Fraud Prevention Hotline or the In Home Supportive Services Hotline Once you have been connected, you will leave the Customer Service Center system; however, if you select this feature in error, you will receive instructions on how to return to the main menu.